Páginas

viernes, 31 de diciembre de 2010

My 2011 Wishes


In a few hours its gonna be year 2011, and I'm posting my last 2010 entry now, how ironic and strange this is to me. A lot of people have resolutions in this new and about to come year. Some renew the same resolution from the last new year's eve and try to accomplish it once more haha, I've been through that too, don't worry.

Speaking of resolutions, I don't have one in mind, at least for now. I'll just let ideas and chanlleges come in the journey in this year and in life. What I can tell you is that I have a few wishes that I would like to see come true. The first one would be health for my family, friends and me. To be succesful the next semester in college. Also to be wealthy, LOL (everybody wants that too). Those are the things I desire for now.

...................Oh wait, a boyfriend maybe????, NAH, just joking LOL !!!!!

Happy 2011!!!

Sincerely


Monica


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario